Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Some things to remember, Some to forget

Arghh...

[Stretching]

[Smiling]

Been some time since I updated my blog... Been terribly busy with assignments these few days... In fact, the last few days were HELL... [feeling sinful using this word]

It was slogging from morning till nite.. To add to it, the weather was very HOT~ So it was wakeup-bath-open laptop-do work-hungry, cnt eat-do work-bath-bath-bath....

By today, I finished up 4 assignments.. Phew, that was quite a feat for me.. As I'm usually finding time to sleep, but this time, sleep = die.. So I cnt slip... [yawning]

My roomate's out again... I dunno wat I'm thking of these few days.. Things are getting from bad to worse then bland.. Life become bland.. Sometimes, I wish I would had the guts to just run away from here.. But I dun... I thk I never will.. =(

That day, on the bus, with my head resting on his shoulders.. I dunno y, but suddenly my face were wet.. Ughh, I was crying agn...

Can't help it.. Too many thgs had happened within these few weeks.. So short a time, yet so many thgs for my little head to handle.. Then there were also other problems...

~Bek to the story~

As my head rested on his shoulder, I thought bout lots of thgs.. From how we met, what we been through together.. All the happy times... [taking out tissue] Gosh~ Sometimes, I wish I can brain wash myself... Then mayb thgs will end up in a different way...

Its hard to forget someone who brought many happy and [sad] times to you, someone so dear..

Everytime I go out, when I walk past the places we used to hang out, I [see] us there.. Laughing, playing around... Everytime I go on a bus, I [see] us, with my head on his shoulder, while he sleeps all throughout the journey... [roll my eyes]... Everytime I go shopping for my facial products, I remember making him wait for quite sometime.. Eveytime I walk pass the Triumph booth in Parkson, I remember teasing him.. I remember how we met when I go for walks at the seaside... I remember what he did for me when I go in the hall.. There are too many memories of us.. It's throughly impossible to list down all... [Sigh]

But then again, it remains the memories... That's why, once again, "Plz cherish everyday, live life to the fullest, enjoy every moment, happy or sad... Cos things ain't goin to stay the same... One day, it all will chg.. But at that moment, there will be no regrets, cos u knew u enjoyed every moment, to its fullest".... *winks*

Ahhh... I am still very much in love with him... These memories will always remind me of him, of the happy times.. sad times... they're not going to fade... At least so, for the time being....

[Smile]

[Grrrruuuu]... Alamak.. I'm hungry lah.. Not yet dinner.. Anyone care to blanja me makan? McD Sundae perhaps? XD

2 comments:

Racheal said...

Hey... Dun think so much.. sometimes what we hope for will not be true so we got to bear with it... think positively.. hehe... by the way, just now i went to have mcd ice cream... dun jealous ya.. hehe

Ya Hwee said...

Keep dreaming,and stve towards the dream.Let bygione be bygone,nothing shall upset ur day.Cheers~Another sunny day awaiting~=)