Friday, April 17, 2009

* Fed-Up *

I give up!!!

Seriously, I'm tired!!

Tired on pining hopes on you...

Said you will change, but until now, there is no clue that you are ever gonna change!!

When will you ever understand me???!!!!

You definitely had me shattered yesterday when you said things like that...

I'm so so so sad that after all this time, you never really did understand me...

Mayb what I did really wasn't enough...

But I can tell you that I never treated someone the way I treated you..

Whatever you wanted me to change, I am willing to... But you???

All you ever do is point out my mistake, but when I point out yours?? Did you even try to change??

Damn!!!!!!!!!!

Whatever you wanted to think, up to you....

As long as I know that I really had tried my best and did whatever I could to save our relationship, then enough d....

Haizzz, I just can't help feeling so lost sometimes... I really did whatever I could to make you see, but why r u just so BLIND?

When will you ever wake up? And not take me for granted?

Nevermind...

As long as I know what I'm doing...

I can't be bothered with you anymore and I made up my mind to let things stay the way they are now...

Whatever people will say and think of me, I dun care anymore.. I KNOW WHAT I"M DOING!!!

I reli wish to go back home....

Perhaps I wudn't be feeling so MISERABLE like right now...

Ok... Gonna eat my full at Manja Rasa tonite and enjoy to the fullest~~~

Weeeeeeeeeee~~~

I so need to drink right now!!!

*Emo-ing again*

2 comments:

Ya Hwee said...

Cheers gal~
No one worth ur tears nor ur sadness.
Take care!!! =)

Carol_Lyn said...

Thx so much dear... =)