Wednesday, March 18, 2009

*Happy Potion used-up*

I'm losing control of myself....





It's so ironic.. Only yesterday I said that I am learning to take it easy, now I'm being all MOODY... Like Moo~ ? Haha.. I used up my "Happy Potion"...


Gosh, too many things running in my head, dunno where to start from.. Guess gonna just keep it all inside - UNBLOGGED~


This week had been hectic.. Later at 8pm, another meeting to finis up my BUSINESS MANAGEMENT assignment... Gosh, I reli hate this course.. NO, I think I hate all the courses for this semester!!! It's all like wth am I studying bout??? Will I reli be using it later on? Duh.. No one noes, but then I still have to carry on...


Ahh, recently the school "no water" again...Haizz, bathing become another kind of stress.. You have to constantly worry wheter you will have water to bath later on... Stressedddd~~~


Hmm.. When will I see and feel a better day?


But I guess that's quite impossible for now...


*Stretch* I'm "smiling"...


*Hypnotize* I'm "happy"


At least that's what I can do for now... *Stand up and go isi water to bath*


No comments: