Saturday, April 11, 2009

*Another Lonely Day* .... *And thx MIss Annie Koay* ...

Hmmm....

Ok.. Last nite I was a Cinderella... Now I'm bek to the real world again...

My roomate is out again... Tonite she's not coming back...

Doudou will go out to celebrate later...

He is no longer in connection with me...

Conclusion is : I'm alone..... =(

Ok, I blog when I feel like I wanted to.. When I feel bored.. and when I feel alone... so no offence ya if I blog twice today.. hehe....=)

"K, I wud like to take this chance, to thk Miss Annie Koay.... If it wasn't for her, I wudn't have looked like I did yesterday... Thks so so so much... =)"

Haizz.. I reli feel like having another McD Sundae now... And I miss home.. I miss mom.. I miss my family.. They are all I have left now... ='(

I dunno wat am I crapping bout.. Mayb cos I just woke up... sometimes I reli wish never wake up.. Its a harsh world... =(

Arghhhhh...

McD anyone??? *smile*

5 comments:

Racheal said...

hey carol...not only you alone ler.. I also feel like I'm alone..hehee...

Carol_Lyn said...

Haha... den we need to find someone soon... XD

abo i find u la, then u find me... ok bo?

Dao Ying said...

eeeeeeeeee... u two ho.. den i ma alone oso lo.. u find her, she find u, then who find me a?.. wuuuu~~.. no one wan me d... T_T

Shannel Ooi said...

hahaha.. then I find u lo dou dou.. Aiya.. we all have "lonely" celebration together gather ya. hehe.. 2nite I also will be lonely d.. my roomate going out to celebrate and I'm stuck with my IPE.. haih.. carol, rach.. come my room la if u all bored.. maybe we can go get ice creammmm. hehe

Carol_Lyn said...

haha.. i got ice-cream all right.. thx somuch loners~~ woo hoo