Tuesday, April 14, 2009

... Am I Doomed?? ...

Okay...

I just finished my French oral test....

Haizz... It wasn't really as hard as I imagined.. But somehow the look on Miss's face made me feel bad...

I felt bad cos she tried her best to help us so that we would not fail this subject.. But then, all I ever do is waste time.. I'm getting lazier and lazier to revise my french... I reli feel bad for mis-using her kindness... ='(

Haizz.. Her looks just made me feel that she was dissapointed with me...

I couldn't find the courage to face her at all when she said we all did terribly in the midterm.. she helped us make the marks look better by helping us on section 5 of the paper... Thank you very much Miss... I reli feel grateful for that, but at the same time, I am so sorry....

Somehow I felt down... Not because of the oral exam.. But because of the dissapointed look on her face...

*Sigh*


2 comments:

Are you dumb? said...

Haih...moi aussi. For now what we can do is fight for final and make sure she impress on our result. =)

Carol_Lyn said...

Yap... haha.. for now, that's the spirit that we shud have... hehe.. =)