Saturday, April 11, 2009

*HAHA* Its all finished...

HAHA...

It wasn't a happy haha.. Rather, it was a insulting "HAHA"....

I felt weird today... Is there something wrong with me?

Haizz...

I am confused... What is it that I want???

Dunno till when I can carry on like this... Kip denying my own feelings... Its reli making me crazy....

I am not happy as I tot I would...

All I do was wear a "HAPPY MASK"...

The worst part.. I dunno wat's wrong...

If that someone else can do it, why can't I????!!!!!!!! Why can't I just forget????????!!!!!!!!

*For goodness sake, CAROL... get a hold of urself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*

Damn it.. feeling so lost, confused, mixed-up, mould-up feelings now....

Arghhhhhhhhh..

Mayb I shud just get some slip....

*Nytez*

4 comments:

Are you dumb? said...

girl...I'm confuse after reading your posts.

Carol_Lyn said...

Haha.. dun b..
i assumeu r smart enuf to c wat is happening.. =)

Are you dumb? said...

Hmm...maybe things are different from what we see. Many things are beyond our control and everything happen for a reason. Good luck in french oral! If u dun mind, add me at whs_3725@hotmail.com

Carol_Lyn said...

Of cos I dun mind... haha...
added u.. just waiting for approval.. =)