Monday, September 21, 2009

~Origins of my Insomnia~

Geez..
What is LOVE? If he takes care of you and you are able to do the same for him; or you do things for him/ her without asking anything in return, then this is LOVE? Its complicated...

I read somewhere just now in a website that heartbroken is "an excruciating pain, that hurts like H***, but then you can't find any wounds on you, just PAIN... There isn't even any known cure for it..

I'm supposed to be finishing my 7 assignments, and yet I haven even fully completed one by today.. I have only 7 days left of my holidays, will I survive? T_T

Geez, I reli am stressed out now... All these things.. No one to turn to, No shoulder to cry on.. Nothing..

I dun even noe where to start talking about how I ended up so miserably today, it just happen.. POOF!! Just like that... Haizzz...

Headache... Heartache.... Depressed.. ====> Insomnia as the result..

Guess I just have to pull myself together and go thru all this..

It will be over soon, I know... Just have to brace myself...

Aja Aja!!! Y(^o^)Y

3 comments:

Dou Dou said...

am i invisible?... hmmm.. =(

Ya Hwee said...

Hey lady,you okay? Allright?
Don't dwell in the unhappiness,look at the bright side and be positive!!! Things gonna work well as long as you tell yourself you can manage it. ^^

Carol_Lyn said...

DouDou... U're not invisible... Just that you sure ruin my mood to be sad... Macam I tak tau... U and yean is the same... Understand what I mean? XD

Ya Hwee...Thks... Just needed to let out my feelings... =)