Saturday, June 20, 2009

Exhausted Inside Out

Hmmm

I've tot about a lot these few days when I was sick...

I think its due to my serious case of insomnia.... :(

When you are alone, you tend to think back about a lot of things... It's true I guess...

F-O-R-G-I-V-E-----A-N-D-----F-O-R-G-E-T

This phrase sounds familliar rite?

How many times have you tried to tell yourself this phrase and tried to convince yourself into forgiving someone for whatever mistakes that they have done?

Did it work?

Hmm.... Well, for me... Sometimes it works but sometimes it don't..

I thk it depends on the severity of the mistake level.. Rite?

Well... I've tried my best to try forgive someone... But I cnt deny that sometimes.. Memories are just so hard to fade... And they remind me of the mistakes he/she did.. And then, its just so hard... And then, it slowly kills me on the inside.... :(

I think wats best for me now, or for whoever that had made up their mind to F&F is to reli promise yourself that you will forget...

Mayb that's the best way for both parties... :)

But then, if the same person commits this mistakes again and again.. what then?

Another F&F?

Haha... Silly question... But worth pondering upon rite? :)

Oh... Come on.. Better than getting sad or depressed even one minute for someone who isn't worth it, why not use that one minute to take it out of you?

I mean like letting out your bottled up, depressed feelings...

Do something that makes you hapy.. Or talk to someone...

Well, I used to let out my anger by screaming loudly into a pillow so that my muffled scream wudn't frighten my neighbours.. Haha....

But now.. I learn to talk to someone... It's reli nice to find a listener.. Someone you can talk to and someone you can trust... :)

But then, you can also talk to something.. Well, like me, I am pouring out all my thkings here into my blog...

Even though it may mean that someone may be reading my blog and tell me on how mushy and weird my blog postings sounds.. But at the end of the day, my chest wun feel so tight-up with all the bottled feelings I've kept... :)

Well.. May my posting this time b able to help someone.. or whoever is reading it... :)

Good Nite everyone... :)

No comments: