Thursday, September 24, 2009

-Of Cheese Cake Craves-

Gosh...
I actually turned of my laptop in frustruation like 10 minutes ago.. And here I am re-opening it and blogging so late past midnite... Haizz.. today whole day waste in front of laptop, hoping to finish another of my assignments, but yet i gave up just now.. Damn~ I reli reli hate looking for journals and completing literature reviews.. It is just so F***ing hard to find the correct one, the one we truly need for doing the literature review.. Haizzz..

Gosh, I'm so stressed out right now that I suddenly wan to write this post about my crave for the SECRET RECIPE cheese cake now.. Haizz... I am already fantasizing about the marble cheese cake, the choc cheese cake and also the cappucino one.. And while enjoying these, how nice it is if there's also a cup of hot chocolate... Gosh, feels like heaven if these can reli happen now.. T_T

Haizzz... I'm not lazee.. I reli do wan to finish my assignments quickly, but y isit just so damn hard to find the materials.. Y????? Gosh!!!!

I hate the feeling of waking up to assignments EVERYDAY!! Its reli tiring! I dun even get to sleep well!!! To ask me to just simply do my assignments even when I noe i dun have enough material is simply out of the question! Its against my principle!! Haizz.. Damn!

From the moment I wake up today, I faced my laptop without even having breakfast first... There were only oats for lunch, even that is taken while still facing the laptop! Then the hours just past like that!! Gosh!!!! The journals seems forever to find! Nothing on the topic that I was supposed to review about!!!!!!! Arrrgghh!!! I realized thatI kept scratching my head from just now.. I think all my already-thin-enough hair is gonna fall off if this continue.. Haizzz.. FRUST-FRUST-FRUST!!

I cnt get to sleep.. How am I supposed to sleep when whenever I close my eyes, I see assignments piled up???

HAizzz....

**I reli wish to have a slice of the SECRET RECIPE cheese cake now**

**Sobs**

No comments: