Tuesday, September 22, 2009

-Hopeless Me-

...
Its funny.. But I suddenly wanted to write a post which I dun even noe what to name as...

I just suddenly tot that I reli missed the past... How nice it is if I can just go bek to being the simple me... I noe changes are good for me, but its like I dunno me anymore... Life seems so superficial, I seemed so FAKE... Is it really that way, or I'm just thking to much?..

Gosh, must be the result of my insomnia...

Anyway, I had a much better sleep yest thanks to Talka-Dou-Dou and oso My crazeee roomate... We actually sang nursery rhymes in the wee hours, past midnite.. Yup, u heard that right, NURSERY RHYMES!!! Together with the dance.. So miss the stupid old me in kindergarden... XD

i actually relieved those days yesterday, a pity we din took any pics.. So So so so so DAMN Fun~~ U guys should try it too when u're stressed out..

Haha, we did the 10 lil indians, the hokey pokey, the finger song ( in which we actually pointed the middle finger JUST LIKE THAT.. ) was so00 FUN!!.. Oh, and u guys should also try the "If u're happy" song... haha... (remember the Gatsby ad?) XD.. anyway, it was just FUN.. dunno how to describe it, but I reli will miss yesterday.. =)

Gosh, dun think I will ever have a another chance like that ever again..

I'm dizzying over Internships now.. Gosh, how am I ever gonna step into the outside world, in the name of INTERNSHIP, if I dun even noe what I can really offer?

**Crossing my fingers so that my future bosses wouldn't jump upon this post**

Anyway, hope I do get a great company to gain enough exp... **Winks**

Arghhh, so Damn hungry now... Its so ironic u noe, that when our Muslims counterpart were fasting, we're the ones busy looking all over for foods at the Bazaar Ramadhan.. And now when they're all back home, Raya-ing, we're the ones "FASTING".. (cos all the cafe's in sch isn't opened, and town is far away).. Gosh... T_T

Haizz... k la... I think that's all I want to say for today.. In the mean time, I reli hope someone will hand-deliver food to my door... XD

**Hungry** T_T

No comments: