Friday, September 25, 2009

= McDonald's COCA COLA Contour Glass =

Wee~~
I just came back from McD and I just got myself a pink COCA COLA contour glass~

Here's my new darling:



Darling's still in the box





Darling without box



Hoho.. Can't wait to rasmikan my new darling now.. Hahaha...

You can get this limited edition COCA COLA contour glass with purchase of any McDonald's large set plus a mouth-watering sundae... HoHo... You get to eat the sundae which comes in two flavors (strawberry and chocolate) and get this nice darling for FREE~~ Mine is named as "Pink the Sparks".. They come in lots of other colors: Green, Blue, Lime, Purple and Charcoal.. There's even a clear one... XD

So, what are you guys waiting for?? Hurry up and collect all 7 today~~ (Promo for the glass, wahahahaha...)

Just happy cause I get to eat McD just now.. Together with the ayam goreng and cold COKE~~ And also the French Fries.. Huu~~

I think that's about it for now.. Just wanna show off my new darling..

p/s: doudou, jangan jeles~~ XD

1 comment:

Dou Dou said...

nvm.. i go buy purple colour de next week.. hoho.. nicer.. =P