Sunday, June 7, 2009

Home.. But not my home...

Haha....

I reached KK just now... Bout 2pm... Then phoned beloved "sort-of-taxi-driver-but kind hearted-Uncle Chong" to pick us up, as usual... Yalah yalah, the us meant ME + Ah Gui... Hehehe.. **no false guesses please..


Ok.. bek to the story... After reaching, we headed straight to our destination... Actly I decided to come KK cos I have to fly from here to JB on the 13th of June.. Yalah, I noe it's still a week away... Dun say that I am rich cos I chose to come KK instead of spending the week in Labuan... Ok.. Let me xplain.....


  1. The lodging is provided by CKA... His bro agreed to lend us his
    house for the week... Big thks ya~~ *HUGsss....

  2. I was thking that since his
    bro oso got left his car here, it would be easier for us to move around... not
    that in UMSKAL dun have car.. But there is only 1 CAR in rent the whole campus during this time.... And bla bla bla....

  3. And... err.... Oh ya...My J2EE program ended d ma...

Ok.. After we finally reach the house.. I was so excited... Then suddenly ah gui said that he wanted to volunteer drive the car out to buy thgs... I went to take a bath... Suddenly.. my hp rang.. Guess what?? Jeng Jeng Jeng.. --the car wun start-- (=.=)"'

Haha... So the main point is that.. KK or no KK.. I am still stuck at home... But at least KK is better than Labuan.. The public transport here is plenty... So.. I'm still contented... =)

Oh ya... And rite now.. And this moment... I reli reli would like to thank CKA... cos lending me his broadband... Abo.... Sure I live miserably this coming few days... Wuwuwu...

K la... Hungry d... Gonna cook up something to eat... Hah~ That's the other reason y I came here... (:


No comments: