Thursday, June 18, 2009

~Home <---> Got Sick~

Haizzz...

I tot I can finally enjoy it at home... U noe la.. The usual, watch Tv, Sliipppp, and Eat.. Eat.. Eat..

But who wud have guessed that I had fallen ill upon the third day of reaching home... haizzz...

I'm so scared and SAD now that I'm hiding in a corner.. Drawing circles.... Haizzzz... What if it's H1N1??? Wahaha....

Cham cham cham.....

P/S: Those who r reading this blog.. pray for ur CUTE friend... k?

I'm missing someone now... ;(

I'm so "DOWN" now....

Cos I have so many stuffs that I need to buy... But then i dun have enough CAPITAL to do so.... Haizz

So if any of u r kind enuf.. Donate to me la ye?

Hehehe....

I very kelian one... Ok?

Owas dun get to enjoy my holidays...

Owas sick during holidays... Haizzz....

I deserve ur sympathy.... Rite?

----(^o^)----

K la.. Time to rest..

No comments: