Sunday, February 8, 2009

~Still In the HoliDay Mood~ Gosh....

HAizzz...

Anyone can help me? I'm still in the holiday mood.. All I thk bout these days is going out to have fun.. even if it means it will leave me hopeless financially... haha... I cnt be cured, can I?

Haizz, now blogging all alone in my room.. Surfing the Net la, friendster-ing la, chatting la (even though nobody wanna chat with me *sobs), and etc.. etc.. It is so very boring la~~

Hmm... only thru my blog I can express my feelings.. I thk if my blog was human, it would had leave me long time ago.. hehe.. cos I am a bad master.. Only look for it wen I am bored near death..

Haizz, c wat i write oso noe i am just writing for fun.. Reli too0 boring la... Wat to do?? the ppl around me is so0 busy with their own lives recently.. My roomate goes out pahtoh-ing all the time... maklumlah.. dah berpunya... hehe... as for Ms.Bean, she got lots of work to do too.. so I dun dare disturb her... My dear ley.. Haizz.. let me describe his schedule for u.. -meeting, proposal, dinner at KK, meeting, proposal, go KK, meeting, proposal, bla bla bla..... The list continues.. Pathetic rite? I thk so too... But wat to do?? I love him too much... haha...

He won't even b here next Sat.. Noe wat day dat is? The universal lovers day... Haizzz... Dats y I've been wishing for a time machine... wanna turn bek time.. Or mayb just stop time... Make time longer.. haha.. so many uses for the time machine...

Now.. I have a quiz next Wed, and I am still not in the mood to study for it.. an assignment cumin up too.. GOsh~~ I'm Doo0med~~

DAts it for now... When I'm boring.. I'll look for u agn ya, Mr.Blog... =)

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

u so kelian a?.. hehe.. u karaoke la.. hahahahaha...