Tuesday, February 17, 2009

~someone~

HaiZzz..

Haha.. I noe I noe.. My postings recently kept started with the word "haizzz"... Well, my dear Mr.Blog, I've been feeling weird today... Dunno y, started feeling like my world is tearing apart on the inside but I cnt show it on the outside... The worst part is, I dunno wat's wrg!! Haizzz.. So pathetic~


Sometimes I reli wish that I can be granted a few wish.. Haha.. I reli wish to have someone who loves me just the way I am... Someone who cherishes me and love me becos he REALLY do... HAizz.. I never tot dat it would be so DAMN hard to find someone like dat....


Mayb I should just keep this posting private.. In case my someone read it.. Rite? Well, I din mean to hurt him if he will b reading this.. Just that, I dunno whr else to express my feelings..


Sometimes, I'm afraid... I'm reli scared if in the end, its all just a beautiful dream.. NOT reality.... How nice if I am able to know who I will end up with in the end.. then mayb I won't have to worry so much...

I just want to be HAPPY~~

4 comments:

Racheal said...

hey... don't think so much lar.. be happy.. time will show you everything.. =)

Ya Hwee said...

hey dear carol,u seem troubled.u alright?cheer up and take care ya!

Anonymous said...

HAIZZZZZZZ~~

Anonymous said...

Haizzz is me post de...ur sis^^