Wednesday, February 11, 2009

~Song Of Meaning~

HaizzZ..

Recently I got addicted to the song "Mary Jane" by Click Five... The lyrics were full of meaning.. Haha.. I thk cos it somehows relates to my feelings and perception of the word "change"...

Said in my last postings that I am starting to b afraid of chgs.. Cos they were reli scary...

Making decisions is also another scary thg 4 me... But sometimes, I reli couldn't control how I react to certain thgs... Guess you cn say that I am very very emotional.. *Sigh...

Well, in "Mary Jane"... It was said that the boy regretted cos the girl he let go in the past din seem to b the same girl anymore after sometimes.. Mayb he regretted the decision... Hmm.. Well... mayb time reli had a way of taking back things that you once took for granted.. And even if u regretted agn in the future.. You will forever had lost that certain thgs.. Mayb time reli can do so0 much...

Haizz... So just a piece of sincere advice here : Do cherish what or who you have by your sides now.. Cos once you lose them.. It is impossible to get them back... Don't regret it only when its too late.. Only when time had taken back what you tot you had...

2 comments:

Phoebe said...

ey, u baru post de a?..
at library post de a?..
ask u go study, u blogging pulak a.. aiyoyo.. very cham lo.. hehehehehe... =P

Ya Hwee said...

hey dear,how r u getting on these days?