Thursday, January 15, 2009

Perhaps Its Better This Way.....

Haizzz....

Time and again.. the same thing happens.... This time, we chose to end it.... I thought I can forget it all and start life anew... But now, I realize that its not easy at all... Of course, needless to say, it hurts so much that I even thought of the the "easiest" way to end it all...

In this past few weeks, too many thgs had happened.. It all reli just happened, and it was all too fast... Was I in the wrong? It's a question I would always ask myself... But even if I knew the answer, so what? It's all over... This time, there's no turning back... Too late, I suppose... No matter how it hurts, I still have to put on a happy face and move on...

Memories can be hurting, can't they? Sometimes I just wish that I can turn bek time, and start all over again... But if all humans can do that, then why does the word regret exists?? Haizzz... I regret trusting someone so much, and loving someone so much, that at the end of the day, I am the one that hurts the most... Wonder if I'll ever learn to trust again...

It's reli funny that my 1st post for this sem should had to be so sad... Time and again I wish I cud just cut my wrist, end it all.... But everytime I hold the knife near, I just tot of my family... Mayb I'm just stupid... It's not worth it, I know... God, i pray that I can be stronger than this....

Haha, I still miss him... Guess the insincere prayer din work out.... I guess I need more time... And until then, I pray that he would owas be happy and find what he was looking for... And that, he would not have regrets by taking the road that he chose... May he achieve the success he wanted.. Amen...

p/s : If u're reading this right now, I just wanted to know that I truly love u... And may u b happy and have no regrets.. Let's move on... And I'm sorry.... ='(