Wednesday, November 12, 2008

In a Mission to Prove Somethg~~ Hu Hu~~ Lend me ur Support~~~

Dear blog

I just finis my account exam dis morning... I feel reli reli reli reli TERRIBLE... wuwuwuwuwuwuwu... Haha, dun worry, I'm not so sad as I sound... I was just too "gan dong".... now I have only 2 more papers left.. And den, cum the time for relaxing and "fan xing, fan xing".... XD

Haha, all through this sem, I have yet agn done a lot of thgs dat I regret.... Like spending too much money on food, on face products *(eyes blinking blinking in remorsefulness... XD)......

Anyway, there were also a lot of thgs dat brought happy memories... Of course, dis are the times dat are spent with my gang of friends...... Haha, recently I added another fren on my list... Unfortunately, he rejected the offer.... Ok lo.. Nvm.... Hmm... Speaking of this, I reli DO wan to ask u guys there, any1 reading my blog at this time, do u agree dat there is LOVE between frens?? Pls cast your vote k? In the Voting box below.... Cos I blieve dat there is love between frens... Of course the frenship love la, not the couple kind.... aiyo.... Anyway, answer truthfully ya? Thks!! haha.....

Ok, dat was the mission dat I was talking bout.... Haha, just wan to find proof wile duin the survey oso.. Hehe.... U noe la, I very "sien kong" de..... Haha, warning r.. to the guys, u guys dun act macho macho n say how can they b LOVE between frens la... Aiyo... I noe it sounds corny... But there is rite?? **(winks)

After writing this "short essay" until now.... I oso dunno wat I blabbering bout... Haizz... Oh ya, wanna see my cute baby bro? He had grown a lil bit fatter... I miss him so much~~ Haven seen him in person yet... Hu Hu..... I'll post sum of his pic here though.... Hehe.....



Huhu... This was wen he was newly-born...My mum mentioned dat his head at dat time was no larger den a tennis ball... haha....


Huhu... dis one wen he got slightly fatter... OMG.. he is SO cute..... Long eyelashes.. haha, a typical Tan family member.... Hu hu~~

Haha I just got this pic yesterday... the eyes are so large... aren't they?? XD


Haha... I SO wan to hug him..... XD

Haha..... So dats y I wanna go home so much... There is a new member of the family dat I longed to see.... Hmm.... 15 more days.. Hu hu.. I can do it de!!! XD

Emm... K lah, wanna end my blabbering here d.. For those who still have exams like I do... Gud luck ya~ For those who cnt wait to get home, and owas counting the days in front of me... blekkkkk.... I will go home oso la, just dat I will b a "BIT" late.... I reli dun mind de lo.. Dun wory lo.... **sob sob.....

Hao na.. Get bek to study d.. Aza Aza!!! Hu Hu~~~

1 comment:

Phoebe said...

of cos got love between frens la.. aiyo.. abo, how can be fren a.. maybe they dun noe wat actually love is ba.. dats y say like dat.. haha.. ask them go c LOVE DOCTOR la.. hehe.. =)..
a fren is call a fren wen u love that fren de ma ho?... u wont hurt that person bcos he or she is ur fren( thats bcos u love him or her de ma ho?).. haha.. carol, i sokong u a..
n there is love between family members oso la.. not between couple oni la.. ho ho ho??.. ohhh.. i am so a LOVE DOCTOR... haha..=P haha.. dats da main point la.. haha..=P