Wednesday, January 21, 2009

~Another Day~ Another decision~ I still hate myself!

Haha....

Haha... while waiting for the water to boil... I'd add another post here... Haizz.. today I went for a scrumptious "reunion" dinner at a restaurant where I went twice, but still dunno its name... Only noe that its refered to upstairs, and at tepi laut.. haha...

Before that, I tried went out as fren with him... But I still cnt do it.. Gosh, I fil so0 cheap... I feel terrible... Wat's wrg with me??? First I say like dis, then I do like that.. I hate myself~~

Haizz.. Mayb I still nid time.. I just cnt face reality at all.. All I ever think about is running away and hide.. I'm such a coward and I'm reli ashamed of it... Shit~

Tomorrow I'll be on my way home... And I pray for a better day ahead of me... I cnt turn back, it's all too late... I hate myself... ='(

Time to bath... Mayb I'll succeed... Who noes, rite?....

No comments: