Tuesday, January 20, 2009

~MiXeD FeeLinGss~

Still Time...

Ok, there's still time to add another post in here... Haha... Perfect time, cos my rumate isn't around.. She's been very busy "sweet-talking" this few days.. Haizzz... Love birds are like dat aren't they? Well, just suddenly felt like blogging, so, y not, rite?

Hmm... I'll be going bek in 2 days time, for the CNY.. Dis time, I'll be going bek with a mixed feeling... Happy + Sad + Nervous.. bla bla bla... Dunno y, felt different.. Maybe cos I'll be going bek "alone" ba.... Haizzz...

Dis few days, got lots of support and advices frm my dear frens.. Here, I'd like to say "THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!".. Reli, it's frm the bottom-est of my heart... Sum told me to b strong, sum "suan" me and cheered me up instead, sum ask me to think bout thgs carefully... Ask me to make sure that I choose the right decision, so that I will not regret later... Hmm... I noe the that I should listen to my heart.. But my head tells me not to.. There's too many reason as to why i shouldn'y listen to my heart...

Guess it's fate.. We end here...Been feeling better today.. except that my stomach is not back to its usual self... haha...

I guess that's all for today... I wish that in a few days time, I'll be stronger.. and happier... And better.. TOo many ANDs.....

I wanna go home... Wish I'd never come bek... Haha.. But dats just impossible... Hope there's a miracle so that dis wish of mine comes true... =P

No comments: