Wednesday, November 5, 2008

GoSh... SavE Me~~

Dear blog,

Hu Hu... My name is Fulawar.. You can "jiao" me, Little Fu la war... Haha.. Dats just one of the scene in the drama that I am currently watching.. Just tot dat it's reli reli funny... Ya.. I noe.. I noe.. I shudn't be watching any drama in this exam period... But.. I just cant help it...

Hu hu.. I cant seem to stop blogging too.. Gosh.. Save me~~

Nuthg much today.. Mayb I was just feeling better.. Hope to to go home soon~~

Hu Hu!!! I Miss Home~

2 comments:

Saw the only saw said...

Miss pig, you live in this world not only you alone, you still have me, a friend that never cease to care for you, a friend that never leave you alone. Just remember this, whenever you are down, a msg or a phone call away and i will confirm confirm definately be ther for you!!!! Ok??? Smile la, you look real oretty when smile, i love your smile. dont sad already la k? When back i still owe you a meal o... hee.. Remember?

Ya Hwee said...

hi dear,dat drama (miss no good) is really gud,I'm catching with it too.Lol...