Tuesday, November 4, 2008

~HoMe~ Is ThAT ReLi The ReaSoN?....



Dear blog....


Today.. Now... I'm writing this piece at approximately 7.44pm.... just finished one paper... Lots of thgs on my mind.. Dun even noe how to describe my feelings... Just a a few hous ago, I finished that dreadful paper.. This time, its weird.... I dun fil like striving hard... It's like I lost my purpose of studying... Feels like all these reli is useless.. Yah, I noe.. I'm talking crap... Just because I'm stressed out... But sometimes, when I'm alone.. I wonder, what's the purpose of my existence? Y was I created? Is it to go through all these? Serve my years just like others? Born, study, work, marry, have kids, grow old, die?....

Hmm.. Human beings are complicated..... Haha, I dunno 4 u guys.. But I can get happy over the littlest thgs that may seem silly to u.. But get sad over the littlest thg too....

Hmm.... Dis is the exam week.. Just started today for me.... BUt my mind is oredy wondering far.. I can already picture my home.... In fact, ady plan wat I am going to do, first thg wen I get bek.... Haha, guess I reli miss home... Dunno y.. I seem to miss home more this time, so much till I tot of giving up studying....

Sitting the 3hours in the hall just now, for that dreadful paper.. was reli reli tiring.. There were times wen i luk at the door.... just fil like running away.... Y I have to go through all these?.... It's so hard living here.... Isit reli becos I wanted to carry on studying? Or its just to not let my mum down?....

Whatever it is, I noe I m not leaving here... Well, at least not in the mean time.... Just hope I can survive~ Haizz.. I am feeling so0 down.. So dissapointed with myself.... haha.. mayb I'm gonna get myself sum Ice Creams later.... They always get me better.. Umm.. and also some hot chocolate~ O0hh.... I just wanna go home~





No comments: