Saturday, March 14, 2009

*Tired* Wants *Sundae*

I am tired...

Seriously, I am tired~ Tired of trying but then no one sees it.. Tired of believing that there is hope for us.. I am TIRED~

Haizz, heard from a friend that today was supposed to be the "bai se qing ren jie" or White Valentine. Its actly a day when couples make up for each other on things that they were not able to get done with during the last valentine's day on 14 Feb.


Sadly, I spend the whole day today alone, without him... How ironic... Even more sad, he 4gotten this day..


Can't help it, he's busy, what can I do rite?


Mayb dats y I'm feeling so tired today.... I'm tired on pinning my hopes on him to change... Cos it's reli true what they say.. Somethings changed can never b unchanged... Gosh, I'm going EMO again...


But then I think, if all of this is going to end again, I am ready for it this time... No more emo-ing, no more tears~~ (Like J&J baby bath.. Muahahahahaha)


Haizzz... I reli wish that the school can extend the curfew hours and let us come bek as we please and go out as we please, then mayb now i at McD d.. At least I can eat the sundae to cheer me up, rite?


Oh, I wanna eat the vanilla Sundae!!!!!!!!

No comments: