Wednesday, October 22, 2008

DouDou......This one's for u~~

Dear all....

My fren, DouDou ooo.... I wan to tell u guys sumthg bout her la.... Haha, she is a fren who i met in the Uni la.. Haha, u guys noe wat????? At first o, wen i saw her, i tot she was a very stern gurl, quite serious looking too.... But u noe wat??? wen i knew her more n more each day, I found out that she had gone berserk!!! Wakakakaka.. She is quite a "chi tun" gurl.. Hahaha.. Also silly at all times, but sumtimes, wen her angin laut datang, BEWARE!!! At that time, even her looks is enuf to send u the shivers~~ Yaya, so scary is her... BUt.. One thing for sure is that, I feel reli lucky to have met her and also another one of my best fren - Yean, wic I will tell abt later..... hehe.... She's a great person to be with, well mayb cos she is silly, so it's quite relaxing wen u tok to her.. Haha..... Oh yes~ She is also an indispensable fren, u guys noe y??? Cos... wen u're in a bad mud, her silliness alone can make u laugh to tears.....


But... Her slliness can actually be passed on u noe??? In fact, I am also ady 89% silly, thks to her.. Needless to say, both her rumates is ady in very serious condition... haizzz... DouDou r... If u ever happen to read this, PLZ do sumthg to save ur rumates~~ hahahaha..... Anyway, despite her silliness, she is quite a charming person... Wen she is set to work, u will see that look of seriousness on her face... WAH~~~.... N, she is also a responsible person.... N I reli take my hat off seeing that she is quite talented in the technical stuffs... Haha, well those thgs that involve technologies la..... LOL.....

Lastly, I do hope that we can still kip in touch even aft we had graduated.. Cos I am sure that I will never meet sumone as silly as her agn.. HAHA... Reli gonna miss the times that we had here...XD

P/S: Dun marah yer~~ hehe.....



**this is a pic taken during the 1st sem.. It was a day b4 her birthday.. that time my face still so licin lo..... ='(



**This one is taken in the 2nd year, 1st sem lo... It was her 2nd birthday here... haha, those eggs, me n yean do one ley.... keke....




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

carol!!!... u a...
i'm not silly la.. jz ke ai oni.. haha.. dun jealous lo.. blek..

Anonymous said...

about the egg.. really nid to thank both of u lo.. love u two very much... and thanx to those who willing to celebrate my birthday wit me.. hehe.. thank you very much...=)

SengQui said...

Eeee....u "ke ai" meh?
u r silly lah...
=)