Wednesday, October 1, 2008

DIY masks for acne-treatments...

Attention Gurls,
Hmm, I think all us, gurls, hate to see that red bump on our faces right? I believe we all had our bad times before.. In fact, now, approximately at 4.37 pm, I'm having an acne that is currently developing at a strategic site, which is, just under my nostrils!! Ugh.... But hey, I believe that there is a solution to everything, right gurls?? Hmm, recently, one of my friends recommended that I try out home-made masks. Well he recommended me to try on the honey plus grinded oat mask. Well, he claimed that he tried it out for himself and got great, smooth, and clean skin... Hmmm, wonder if its true...What do you gurls think? Well, I searched the Internet, and I think this friend of mine is right. Hmmm, in this article, I will list down a few of those remedies which doesn't really needs you to spend a fortune.. Hey, remember gurls, there is no such thing as UGLY woman, only LAZY woman exists.. Get what I mean?? Gud luk gurls!! =)
First of all, these homemade masks uses the ingredients that we can find easily... Now, isn't that good news?? For examples, ingredients such as apples, oatmeal, honey, tomatoes and also alcohols...=)
  • Alcohols
    Hmm, these alcohols can have more uses other than for drinking, you know? The key to getting rid of acne is by lessening the amount of keeping oil which tends to build up on the skin. The best way is to always keep your skin clean. At least, you need to wash your face 2-3 times a day. However, too much washing will cause stress on your skin. So, don't overwash ya? Well, alcohol have a drying effect, which in turn will cause oils to evaporate and leaving your face extremely clean and dry. Notice that I mean "extremely"? Hmmm, so you should avoid using it more than once a day. Too much will cause skin irritation as the skin will be too dry. But, there is an exception though. If there is an acne cystic or pimple that is forming, you can dab just a small amount of alcohol on that area, about 2-3 times a day to try and stop the effects.
  • Oatmeal
    Well, remember my friend again? The guy that I mentioned just now? He mentioned oatmeal, didn't he? Well, this article that I found out from http://searchwarp.com/swa297403.htm also stated that we can use oatmeal as a remedy mask for acne. The author suggested that we mix plain oatmeal with water until we obtain a thick paste. This mask should be placed and left on the face for about 15-20 minutes, before you rinse it. It needs to be done twice a day, once in the morning and once in the evening. Perhaps, you can also try it with honey, I guess.. haha..
  • Apple and Honey
    Hmm, another similar paste can be made with groud up apple and honey. This mask should be worn for approximately 10 mins before being rinsed off.
  • Tomatoes
    Finally, another alternative is ground tomatoes, which is also for the use of reducing oil in the skin. Once these tomatoes are mashed up, you need to strain off the juice and put only the tomato mash on your face. It's for about 15-20 mins too. Then, rinse off.

Hmm, wow! What a discovery... Ok gurls, I'm rushing off to try these masks... Can't wait... See you guys soon!! Hope to hear comments too... Hope it helps... Cheers gurls!! =)

3 comments:

Shannel Ooi said...

Haha.. Thanks for the information! I think I'm going to try the tomatoes masque. *wink*

Carol_Lyn said...

Haha, I will kip on updating it de la.. Let u noe more of ways to care for our faces... Haha, face is an asset to us, the GURLS!! Thks ya!!

Anonymous said...

beware vf tat honey mask...later bees cming,then aLaMak lor...=p