Saturday, August 21, 2010

没关系... :)

If I saw something hurtful today... 没关系...
It teaches me to be stronger...



If there is no other way but to give love away today... 没关系...
I will learn the meaning of "giving is better than receiving" and to forgive and forget...



If that something hurtful refuse to budge away from inside my mind today... 没关系...
It will teach me to open up my mind more in time to come...



If I cannot understand why things should turn out this way... 没关系...
It teaches me the true meaning of "everything happens for a reason" and I will see why in time to come...


Hmmm... I really am going all melancholy... But it's going to be all right from now on.. :)

Since I decided to start afresh,I shall remember what I wrote in this post today.. :)

Wish me luck guys!! Last but not least, PLEASE allow me to vent out something in frustration :

WTH!! If you want him, take lar!!!! I dun wan pun!! Just dun show me that "black face" when I smiled to you!!!! Cehhh... Silly woman!!!! And, please lar!!! I'm not that desperate, okay??!! Get it!!! AND.. he's not all that great at all!!!


**Phewww** That felt so nice... :p

No comments: